#8 TED Talk


Angela Lee Duckworth:成功的要訣是什麼


一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一
Three words I learned

talent
a natural ability to be good at something
  • Her talent for music showed at an early age.


parallelogram
a flat shape that has four sides
  • He used the areas of triangles, rather than that of the parallelogram.

stamina
the physical or mental strength to do something for a long time
  • The triathlon is a great test of stamina.

一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一
My comments on the talk
Watching this video, I think I agree with what she says.
Grit is very important. I know this but it is very difficult for me to do it. There are too many things that want to do. I don’t have enough time. I must choose what I like to do or what I should do. At this time I will remind myself "Face is Better than escape".


Comments

  1. Maybe make a list and prioritize the things you want to do will help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment